There is no “typical” Advance Physical Therapy patient and there is no “cookbook protocol” used to treat patients. Your treatment is tailored specifically to what you need to heal and customized towards reaching your personal and rehabilitation goals. We treat all types of individuals from the professional athlete, recreational athlete, the “weekend warrior” to the individual that simply wants to get back to a healthy lifestyle free from injury in the workplace, at home or on the road. We restore your function and return you back to active, healthful living.
Please contact our office for registration assistance and scheduling at 650-261-0330. You can also complete and download our patient registration forms to expedite your registration process.
What to wear to physical therapy:
Our evaluation and treatment sessions focus on manual therapy, hands-on treatment and active exercises so please wear comfortable athletic clothes. T-shirts, sports bras, shorts and tennis shoes are typical apparel that will make your treatment sessions and exercise comfortable and effective.
Your first visit to Advance Physical Therapy, Inc.:
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete your registration, office policy and procedure forms and medical/health questionnaires;
- Please bring your health insurance card and personal identification or driver’s license
- Your first visit will be approximately 60 minutes in length; subsequent visits may be between 60 minutes to 90 minutes in length;
- Please schedule all appointments in advance according to the frequency of visits your physical therapist prescribes you;
- Please wear shorts, athletic shoes and comfortable clothing for your evaluation and treatment.
Please refer to our “Insurance Info” section for more details. Feel free to contact our front office with any questions regarding insurance benefits and claims.
Redwood City Office: Our clinic has its own private parking lot available for patients.
Sunnyvale Office: Ample parking in the Arques Plaza in front and around the clinic.