Orthopedic Manual Therapy
We are an orthopedic manual therapy clinic that provides advanced diagnostic assessments and hands-on treatment techniques that quickly resolves pain and dysfunction. Our unique approach improves skeletal, muscle, tendon, joint, myofascial, vascular, lymphatic and nerve function essential for optimal tissue healing.
Our model of treatment is based on a dynamic structural assessment of the musculoskeletal system. Our evaluation process integrates a thorough patient history and physical examination along with specific hands-on movement analysis of muscle, joint, tendon, fascia, nerve and bone structures in order to identify the cause(s) of pain and dysfunction. We combine highly specific palpation and mobilization techniques and implement a unique medical exercise therapy (M.E.T.) program in order to diagnose and treat soft tissue and joint structures.
Our manual therapy approach focuses on:
- resolving pain in fewer visits
- increasing pain free range of motion
- eliminating soft tissue tension
- eliminating joint inflammation
- optimizing joint mobility and joint stability
- restoring normal movement patterns
- improving general fitness and preventive wellness
- quick return to work, sports and activities of daily living